Welcome Guest!
 The Six
Re: Re:The Camp  Sean Lee
 Mar 25, 2001 07:56 PST

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C0B51A.49FF0200

With a mischevious glance at Dobrik, Daeundess continues, "I'm sure we=20
could talk someone strong into loading the barrel on your wagon, if you=20
want to take it along. Feeling up to a little lifting, Brother?" he =
asks=20
of Brother Dobrik.

"Of course. Are you sure you don't want to pick up the other end to =
help stabalize it? I'm not sure if this liquid isn't flammable..."

Dobrik will heft the barrel onto his shoulder (first making sure the =
wood can withstand hefting) and place it on the back of the wagon.

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C0B51A.49FF0200

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>With a mischevious glance at Dobrik, Daeundess continues, "I'm sure =
we=20
<BR>could talk someone strong into loading the barrel on your wagon, if =
you=20
<BR>want to take it along.  Feeling up to a little lifting, =
Brother?" he=20
asks <BR>of Brother Dobrik.<BR><BR></DIV>
<DIV>"Of course.  Are you sure you don't want to pick up the other =
end to=20
help stabalize it?  I'm not sure if this liquid isn't =
flammable..."</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Dobrik will heft the barrel onto his shoulder =
(first=20
making sure the wood can withstand hefting) and place it on the back of =
the=20
wagon.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0013_01C0B51A.49FF0200--