Welcome Guest!
 The Six
Re: Re:The Camp  akin-@redwood.rsc.raytheon.com
 Mar 29, 2001 06:33 PST
Frank Beaver wrote:

 Daeundess walks up to Bokanek. "Not my place to pry into trader business,
but is stuff worth anything? If there's room in your wagon, maybe you can
take it along and earn some money out of it."

With a mischevious glance at Dobrik, Daeundess continues, "I'm sure we
could talk someone strong into loading the barrel on your wagon, if you
want to take it along. Feeling up to a little lifting, Brother?" he asks
of Brother Dobrik.

Bokanek chuckles before answering Daeundess, "*Stuff* is always worth something,
my good elf. If you desire to take something and it's not too heavy, you can
feel free to put it in the wagon. I charge you a fair price for cartage."
Bokanek winks at you.