Welcome Guest!
 The Six
End of the Road  akin-@redwood.rsc.raytheon.com
 Apr 23, 2001 21:40 PDT
Well guys, as you've probably figured out from the lack of posts, this game is
dead. Nobody's fault and no hard feelings, the biggest game killer I've found is
lack of time. We've all probably seen games come and go. In fact I've got some
ideas for a new game that I'm toying with now... :-)

I want to thank everyone for playing, I've enjoyed the months we've spent
together. I'm sure we'll meet up in some future game. Have fun and keep gaming.

Art Kinsella