Welcome Guest!
 The Six
Re: End of the Road  dmc-@aol.com
 Apr 24, 2001 03:52 PDT

--part1_91.9ca0c27.2816b4ad_boundary

In a message dated 04/24/2001 12:41:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
akin-@redwood.rsc.raytheon.com writes:

Well guys, as you've probably figured out from the lack of posts, this game
is
dead. Nobody's fault and no hard feelings, the biggest game killer I've
found is
lack of time. We've all probably seen games come and go. In fact I've got
some
ideas for a new game that I'm toying with now... :-)

I want to thank everyone for playing, I've enjoyed the months we've spent
together. I'm sure we'll meet up in some future game. Have fun and keep
gaming.

Art Kinsella

Its been fun...

--part1_91.9ca0c27.2816b4ad_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>In a message dated 04/24/2001 12:41:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
<BR>akin-@redwood.rsc.raytheon.com writes:
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
<BR>Well guys, as you've probably figured out from the lack of posts, this game
<BR>is
<BR>dead. Nobody's fault and no hard feelings, the biggest game killer I've
<BR>found is
<BR>lack of time. We've all probably seen games come and go. In fact I've got
<BR>some
<BR>ideas for a new game that I'm toying with now... :-)
<BR>
<BR>I want to thank everyone for playing, I've enjoyed the months we've spent
<BR>together. I'm sure we'll meet up in some future game. Have fun and keep
<BR>gaming.
<BR>
<BR>Art Kinsella
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>