Welcome Guest!
 The Six
RE: End of the Road  Steve Wales
 Apr 24, 2001 17:37 PDT
 Well guys, as you've probably figured out from the lack of
posts, this game is
dead. Nobody's fault and no hard feelings, the biggest game
killer I've found is
lack of time. We've all probably seen games come and go. In
fact I've got some
ideas for a new game that I'm toying with now... :-)

I want to thank everyone for playing, I've enjoyed the months
we've spent
together. I'm sure we'll meet up in some future game. Have
fun and keep gaming.

Thanks for taking over Art. Time was what killed it on my part and led you
to taking over. I certainly understand where you are coming from.

Steve

--
delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless