Welcome Guest!
 The Six
New Group  Ian Nicholson
 Jun 05, 2001 06:43 PDT
Hi

I'm new to the list. I will be starting an Internet
Campaign. This will be a new campaign and as such any
players will have to generate new charcters. I am
looking for people who are interested in playing.
If you are interested in joining please email me.
Please put the subject line

subscribe

If you do not put this in the subject line I cannot
guarentee that you will be subscribed to the mailing
list for the campaign. At this point in time I am
not planning to limit the numbers, but if the response

is very large I might have to restrict members or
possibly set up a second group.