Welcome Guest!
 Christian Web
Christian Web: Still More Christian LGBT resources 9!  Thomas Straub
 Jun 01, 2003 21:45 PDT

Anti-Gay HATE Groups!: http://www.10percent.org/links_antigay.html

SENATOR RICK SANTORUM AND PRESIDENT BUSH CONVENE TO DISPEL THE
OUTRAGEOUS LIBERAL FICTION OF GOP BIGOTRY TOWARDS FUDGE-PACKING HOMO
DEVILS Statement by Senator Santorum and the President (a not far off
parody of their sentiments of gays)!:
http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/042403.asp

frontline: Assault on gay America: what the Bible says!:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/bible/

The Anti-gay Church 700 year old Doctrine in a nut shell!:
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/9647/13verses.html

Common Arguments of the Radical Right!:
http://www.turnleft.com/out/knowthy_arguments.html

Biblical Echoes of My Loving, Interpreting Scripture from a Gay
Perspective by John Linscheid!:
http://web.archive.org/web/20000818132113/http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~linsch/gaybible

The obstacles to gay & lesbian rights!:
http://www.rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/obstacles.htm

And Justice For All? Pope Does Not Agree By Codi Pendance!:
http://www.stonewallsociety.com/Archives/archivescodisviews.htm

Response to: And Justice for All? Pope Does Not Agree!:
http://www.stonewallsociety.com/Archives/archivesglbtandreligion.htm#Response%20to:%20And%20Justice%20for%20All?%20Pope%20Does%20Not%20Agree

The potential harms of hardcore Christian domination: To gay men,
lesbians, bisexuals, and transgender people by Diane Vera!:
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/dvera/CoEvan/harm/GLBT.html#antiGayBible

Anti-GLBT prejudice hurts!:
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/dvera/CoEvan/harm/GLBT.html#hurts

The religious right wing by Diane Vera!:
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/dvera/CoEvan/ReligRight.html

Other Sheep go pro-active with the Bible!:
http://www.othersheep.org/Texts.htm

Religion vs. Sexual Orientation: A Clash of Human Rights? (Bertha Wilson
Lecture, 2002)!:
http://www.samesexmarriage.ca/equality/bertha_wilson.htm

An Analysis of Six Critical Texts Used To Condemn Homosexuality by:
Royce Buehler!:
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Heights/2554/kallos/bchtext1.html

Things I believe about homosexuality, the Church, and the attitudes of
some Christians by Dave Cornwell!:
http://home1.gte.net/dave2138/Viewpoints.htm

A Conservative Christian Case for Civil Same-Sex Marriage!:
http://musingson.com/ccCase.html

I hope you enjoy these Weblinks!