Welcome Guest!
 Christian Web
Christian Web: Fanatical SDA's!  Thomas Straub
 Aug 21, 2003 02:36 PDT

         NOTE: Seventh Day Adventists have from the beginning been Bible
believers, but some just go beyond reason and I have taken it upon
myself to expose them!

         Dr.Agatha Thrash's patient counseling sheets: Hours of
extremely restrictive and mind numbing fun!:
http://www.ucheepines.org/counseling_sheets.htm

         Some Notes on Dr. Lorraine Day: Exposing this dangerous
conspirator!:
http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/day.html

         Dr. Lorraine Day's Personal, Official Website: Modern
Medicine's worst nightmare herself, seeking to scare the sense out of
you!: http://drday.com/

         The web site of Dr. Samuele Bacchiocchi: A very controversial
figure in Adventism who enjoys bashing Christian rock music, gays, and
women!: http://www.biblicalperspectives.com/

         Thus Saith The Lord Ministries: Looks like a wonderful Bible
study site, but alas if you don't feel like the worst sinner alive and
don't become perfect, they haven't succeded in their mission to mold you
into their sinless image!: http://www.tstl.net/

         I hope you enjoy any genuine, unaltered, Biblical truth you can
find at these sites!