Welcome Guest!
 Horne DT
HORNE SITREP 03/25/03  Joe Westerberg
 Mar 25, 2003 20:13 PST
HELLO SHIPMATE:

This is just a quick update. I have been away a while and have missed a
couple Newsletters. Several people have checked in to find out what's
going on. I apologize for slacking, but staffing at the radio station
where I work combined with recent world events have resulted in an extra
workload. I work as a news anchor and needless to say, it has been busy.

Just a quick update on a couple things.

1. I spoke to Admiral Turner this week, he is looking forward to the
Reunion in September and will be the key note speaker.

2. We have another reunion committee meeting this Friday in San Diego,
so I should have more reunion news coming your way before long.

3. I will update the site with new members and dues payment indicators
within the next couple days. Thank you for your patience.

4. Horne giveaways will continue... I have not yet selected winners for
February or March so more winners will be announced soon. And winners
who have not yet received their prizes, please allow three to four weeks
for delivery.

5. For the latest on Operation Iraqi Freedom, visit a collection of
sites I have posted at www.hereontheweb.com.

6. If you or anybody you know is currently serving overseas in Operation
Iraqi Freedom, I would very much appriciate any opportunity to interview
them over the phone for my radio station. Just email me with the contact
info and I'll take it from there.

That is all, again, I apologize for not updating the newsletter, a new
issue will be coming out next week after the Reunion Committee meeting.

Sincerely

Joe Westerberg
former IC1(SW)
USS Horne CG-30