Welcome Guest!
 Horne DT
06/18/03 CORRECTION  Joe Westerberg
 Jun 19, 2003 17:07 PDT

It has been pointed out to me that the last Newsletter had two
references to the old .com address. Please accept my apologies. You will
find the correct addresses below.

Also... just fyi...
Reunion Information: http://www.usshorne.net/reunion2003.htm
Reunion Order Form: http://www.usshorne.net/reunionorder.htm

10: HORNE STORE

Please visit the Ship's store. Proceeds (aprox $1 per item) will help
keep USSHorne.net afloat.
http://www.usshorne.net/store/

using the NEW email address by visiting
http://www.usshorne.net/newsletter.htm. This is the only way to change