Welcome Guest!
 VB 6 Helper
VB 6 Helper Newsletter  Rod Stephens
 Mar 14, 2011 15:09 PST

Happy Pi day!
----------
Thanks to everyone who entered the drawing for copies of my latest book,
"Stephens' Visual Basic Programming 24-Hour Trainer." Here are the URLs
for Amazon's site and my site:

http://www.amazon.com/Stephens-Visual-Programming-24-Hour-Trainer/dp/0470943351/

    http://www.vb-helper.com/24hourvb.htm

And the winners are <drumroll />:

    Kathy Price
    Kerry Francis
    Petri Nevalainen
    Bob Evans
    Jerry Pflanzer
    Avraham de-Haan
    John Bisschop
    Julian Cripps
    Art Braundmeier
    Leonard Ansin

As usual, the winners are scattered all over the world, this time
ranging from the U.S. to the UK to Israel to Georgia (the one in Europe,
not the one in the South Eastern U.S.).

I'll try to send out the books in the next few days. Enjoy them and post
reviews when you have the time! (And let me know if you have questions,
comments, suggestions, etc.)

Have a great week and thanks for subscribing!

Rod
RodSte-@vb-helper.com

Twitter feeds:
    VBHelper