Welcome Guest!
 VB Helper
VB Helper Newsletter  Rod Stephens
 Dec 16, 2011 13:51 PST

Sorry for the follow-on message but I often think of something I forgot
to mention right after I send out a newsletter and I thought you might
want to know about this while we're all thinking about new products such
as Windows 8 and Visual Studio 11.

John Meuller (http://blog.johnmuellerbooks.com) pointed out that
Microsoft has released Silverlight 5. It's not clear what the future of
Silverlight is or whether there will be one after this. See:

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/microsoft/microsoft-releases-silverlight-5/11391

-----
Rod