Welcome Guest!
 VB Helper Q & A
RE: Sending an email from your VB app  Gianluca Cannalire
 Aug 05, 2001 01:54 PDT
Hi,
i'm Gianluca Cannalire (italian VB programmer) and i'm a new subscriber
to this list.

To send email form VB without any third control, use this example:

www.visual-basic.it/uploads/actx/smtp_os.zip

Is an ActiveX control (with full source code) for sending email trough
smtp protocol.

Bye

Gianluca Cannalire
www.visual-basic.it

Rob Crombie wrote:
 Hi,

Does anyone have sample code that will enable your app to send you an
email, from the client's computer.

I have seen samples but they had limitations.

I am looking for something that does not rely on any other controls or
apps to be present on the client's computer.
Also, I would like the code to be able to fill in the required 'fields'
(eg the client's SMTP address, or whatever that is called ?)

Thanks,

Ro-@Crombie.com