Welcome Guest!
 VB Helper Q & A
WPF deployment  Jamil Youcef
 Sep 26, 2009 04:17 PDT

I was used to take the .exe of the applications I build at home in my jump drives and just drop them in the office computers.

Now that I am rebuilding the applications in WPF ( one is already done ), I want to install it in the office server only and the colleagues from their computers can use it via the office network.

My question is; what this the best way to do such deployment ?
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out!