Welcome Guest!
 VB Helper Q & A
RE: Drawing with line method  Djamel
 Feb 24, 2011 16:12 PST

Hello,
I have do something, curves are displayed properly with PSet method,
Failed with Line method.
If you agree, i send you my VB project to see what is wrong.
Regards.

Rod Stephens wrote:

I think you're going to need to use whatever projection methods you use
to convert from the globe to the flat screen to do the same here. You
need a function that maps lat/long to x/y and it needs these points to
match up.

If you're doing the calculation yourself, you may be able to fake it by
using degrees greater than 180. E.g. -10 degrees = 190 degrees.

Rod

Djamel wrote:

Hello,

Need Help to draw curves on World Map when crossing 180E or 180W
meridian.

Benx

Benx