Welcome Guest!
 VB Helper Q & A
Sending an email from your VB app  Rob Crombie
 Aug 04, 2001 18:36 PDT
Hi,

Does anyone have sample code that will enable your app to send you an
email, from the client's computer.

I have seen samples but they had limitations.

I am looking for something that does not rely on any other controls or
apps to be present on the client's computer.
Also, I would like the code to be able to fill in the required 'fields'
(eg the client's SMTP address, or whatever that is called ?)

Thanks,

Ro-@Crombie.com