Welcome Guest!
 VB Helper Q & A
(no subject)  Richard Friedman
 Apr 05, 2010 05:09 PDT

I have a program that uses an access database. As I make improvements
the structure of the database must change. I create code to change
these databases in subroutines that I name dbConvert1, dbConvert2,....
etc. When I open the program I check an internal date code that I save
when the program is run and then run the approproate dbConverts until
the database is up to date.

My question:

Is there a way to call these subroutines by string names such that I can
write a loop

for i=DatabaseDateCode to LatestDateCode
   call "dbConvert" & i
next i

Richard Friedman