Welcome Guest!
 VictoryOverWant
Revealed 80% Of Foreclosures Involve Bankster Fraud  Raleigh Myers
 Jan 27, 2011 16:14 PST

Revealed 80% Of Foreclosures Involve Bankster Fraud

http://tinyurl.com/yzcqx32 ; at FCIC Hearings says Glen Theobald
Miami Dade Mortgage Fraud Task force police at the the Bankster hearings
aka Financial Crisis Inquiry Group Pedora hearings. transcript

http://www.fcic.gov/hearings/pdfs/2010-0114-Theobald.pdf
The banking fraud file on what we the people already know _ so lets see
whet they admit to...

http://raenergy.igc.org/bankingfraud.html

As things progress down the rabbit hole, some of you might want to
take a look at this stuff again _ red pill recommended...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGQF8LAmiaE

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Much of what we do, is to give talking points to focus the conversation
on lowest common denominator solutions and thinking. Many have seen some
of these points before, how about those you might share this with...
Creative Commons encourages you to share and enhance...
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Raleigh Myers
bio

http://raenergy.igc.org/bio.html
Ra Energy Fdn.
Founded in 1973
Ra-Chi is our agenda

http://ra-chi.org/ought.html

Op Eds more of the latest going back decades

http://groups.google.com/groups?ie=UTF-8&;q=raenergy

http://tinyurl.com/ygwmpvv
more

http://tinyurl.com/yjegljf more...

http://tinyurl.com/yjoeev2

Videos Ought 2010 A Transcendence Odyssey a movie where ALL the
worlds' a stage Everyone is in it _ See Currency The Redistribution of
TIME and Digging Slavery's Grave, the secular version.

http://ra-chi.org/ought.html

Let us experiment with laws and customs, with money systems and
governments, until we chart the one true course - until we find the
majesty of our proper orbit as the planets above have found theirs. And
then at last we shall move all together in the harmony of our sphere
under the great impulse of a single creation - one unity, one system, one
design.
  Roger Bacon
Let WE The People vote on a covenant between ourselves...

http://raenergy.igc.org/globalvote.html

FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted (C ) material the use
of which
has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
Such
material is made available for educational purposes, to advance
understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical,
and
social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a
'fair
use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17
U.S.C.
section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/faq-ip.php

Ought 2010 by Raleigh