Welcome Guest!
 VictoryOverWant
Spending is a Two Way Street  John Gelles
 Feb 06, 2011 00:56 PST

Spending is a Two-way Street: If Gov't Spends, Money is Paid to You and
Me

1. Of course, if gov't taxes to pay for what it spends, it MAY tax you
and me. We might get taxed too much, on average, and prefer to see the
spending stop.

2. But if there were only luxury product sales taxes. you and I would
not be taxed -- unless we wanted to pay it. Avoiding unnecessary luxury
would avoid all taxes.

..... ALL GOV'T SPENDING would then be in our favor.

3. Tea Party types -- when they oppose gov't spending -- often miss this
point.