Welcome Guest!
 VictoryOverWant
usuncut.org  John Gelles
 Feb 28, 2011 15:44 PST

usuncut.org John Gelles
Feb 28, 2011 15:38 PST

http://www.usuncut.org

Serious progressive reform is back in focus.

usuncut.org are a bunch of idiots with nothing but the
wrong idea.

After 100 years of the income tax they think it can be
reformed. They are so GD dumb words fail me.

1. The only tax that will work to protect workers jobs
and decent wages is a tax to prevent high inflation.

2. Such a tax can be modeled on the Value Added Tax.

3. Only the VAT must exempt goods and services to be
bought by people who are not rich.

4. The VAT must also target imports that take over
more American jobs than we can afford to lose.

5. The VAT will not have to be so high that most voters
hate it. It can be very low on all but stuff for the
very very rich.

6. Government can run on debt-free money.

7. Government can run on a no-tax system.

8. Until people see that inflation protected savings
accounts can hold money away from high inflation effect,
we can use as much VAT as necessary.

I dare any of you here to dispute any of the above.

[This message aimed at Cyberspace Society writers --
but tells the truth to all of us]