Welcome Guest!
 VictoryOverWant
The Sahara desert aquifer thing _ Lybia. Tunisia, Algeria
etc...
 Raleigh Myers
 Mar 27, 2011 09:22 PST

The Sahara desert aquifer thing _ Lybia. Tunisia, Algeria
etc... Well shouldn't the people's progeny control this rather than the
Corporatists controlling the Africa water, the middle east oil as well as
the rest of the planet's land and resources acquired with trade beads and
war?
Some thinking points on the Saharan water and the feeding of the world...

http://tinyurl.com/4wx26uz
When you fix it in the streets, in the Middle East
and

around the world, we still need a new planet wide bill of rights that
we never really had as a Humanity. To initiate We The People's directive
of THIS LAND (STARSHIP) IS MADE FOR YOU AND ME, the eighty

or so countries and fifty USA states in revolt are in need of a
global plan, a planet in need of Hemispherical Integration...
Humanity All On the Same Social Page as a Gift to our Progeny  can
come from all this...

http://raenergy.igc.org/anthropocine.html

As things progress down the rabbit hole, some of you might want to
take a look at this stuff again _ red pill recommended...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGQF8LAmiaE
They will fight to protect their well adjusted in a sick matrix
dilemma _ ditto lemming awareness 101...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXQozTxQSiE&;NR=1
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Much of what we do, is to give talking points to focus the conversation
on lowest common denominator solutions and thinking. Many have seen some
of these points before, how about those you might share this with...
Creative Commons encourages you to share and enhance...
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Raleigh Myers
bio

http://raenergy.igc.org/bio.html
Ra Energy Fdn.
Founded in 1973
Ra-Chi is our agenda

http://ra-chi.org/ought.html

Op Eds more of the latest going back decades

http://groups.google.com/groups?ie=UTF-8&;q=raenergy

http://tinyurl.com/ygwmpvv
more

http://tinyurl.com/yjegljf more...

http://tinyurl.com/yjoeev2

Ought 2010 A Transcendence Odyssey a movie where ALL the worlds' a
stage Everyone is in it _ See Currency The Redistribution of TIME and
Digging Slavery's Grave, the secular version.

http://ra-chi.org/ought.html

Let us experiment with laws and customs, with money systems and
governments, until we chart the one true course - until we find the
majesty of our proper orbit as the planets above have found theirs. And
then at last we shall move all together in the harmony of our sphere
under the great impulse of a single creation - one unity, one system, one
design.
  Roger Bacon
Let WE The People vote on a covenant between ourselves...

http://raenergy.igc.org/globalvote.html

FAIR USE NOTICE: This may contain copyrighted (C ) material the use
of which
has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
Such
material is made available for educational purposes, to advance
understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical,
and
social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a
'fair
use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17
U.S.C.
section 107 of the US Copyright Law.

http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/faq-ip.php

Ought 2010 by Raleigh