Welcome Guest!
 Vittles
Volunteer Vittles Special Notice 2  Cat Adams
 Sep 17, 2001 17:11 PDT
Volunteer Vittles Special Notice
September 17, 2001

We will not be publishing this week. Quite frankly, we are very busy
praying for the wisdom of our leaders: may God grant wisdom to our
leaders that we may deal with this tragedy with love and, yes, justice.
We hope that you will join us in our prayers.

We are so grateful for all of the e-mail messages that you have sent in.
Some are very heartwarming. Some are dealing with your personal
tragedies this week. Please know that our hearts go out to you and that
you are in our prayers.

We wish a blessed Rosh Hashanah to our Jewish readers: the day of
reckoning and judgment. Yes, there is a day of reckoning and judgment
for all.

May God bless you all, and may God bless America. May we love one
another.

Love and hugs,
Cat