Welcome Guest!
 Vittles
Volunteer Vittles Vol. 302  Cat Adams
 May 25, 2002 18:00 PDT
Volunteer Vittles Vol. 302
May 25, 2002

Memorial Day has special meaning for us in the States
this year. God bless all of our citizens in the Armed
Forces and our Allies.

Say a special prayer for our boys (and girls) in blue
(and green) this weekend. And... hope that you all have
a wonderful holiday. It's nice to have a holiday (it's
been a long time since New Year's Day, hasn't it?).

Have you voted for us today?
Please VOTE... you can vote once every day.
Vote for Volunteer Vittles </a>
Thanks!

Welcome to all of our new subscribers.
This is your e-zine, so please contribute.
Any comments, criticisms, suggestions, recipes,
or household tips are welcome.
We LOVE hearing from you!

Contents in this issue:
. Recipe: Creamy Mushroom-Bacon Chicken
. Hints from Helga
. Little Vittles Recipe: Pizza Dogs
. Recipe: Amish Eggs
. Pet Place
. Recommended Web Sites
. Recipe: Spicy Beef Pot Roast
. Humor/Inspirational
. Recipe: Grilled Corn on the Cob
. Reader Comments and Requests

And now, on to today's Vittles...

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Expected in June !! "Romantic Emotions", a great e-book with
25 romance stories from various international romance writers,
and 25 valuable writing tips for aspiring writers. Only $5.95 !!
Show your interest by sending a blank e-mail to
mailto:piahen-@zinemarket.com?subject=RomanticEmotionsInterest
and we will notify you when "Romantic Emotions" is published.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

RECIPE: Creamy Mushroom-Bacon Chicken

Reader JudyR (in Florida) shares:

         CREAMY MUSHROOM-BACON CHICKEN

4 tablespoons margarine, melted
4 bone-in chicken breast halves
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
2 cloves garlic, crushed
4 slices of thick bacon
1 package (8 ounces) fresh sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup heavy cream
Pepper to taste

Pour the melted margarine into a 13x9-inch baking pan. Add
the chicken, turning to coat with the butter. Season both
sides with the seasoned salt. Top with the bacon slices,
garlic and mushrooms. Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes,
or until chicken is cooked through.

Remove the chicken breasts and place on a serving platter.
Pour the juices from the pan into a saucepan over medium heat.
Add the cream and heat until thick. Season with pepper to
taste. Pour over chicken and serve.
<A HREF=" mailto:volunteer-@hotmail.com?subject=Recipe ">
Send your recipe to Cat </A>

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

        ******** JUST JEANNE ********
Love to cook? Love to can and preserve? Love your pets?
Have a veggie and herb garden? Love a good clean chuckle?
Need good household hints? Then come join us for good clean
fun with your friends at "JUST JEANNE"

To get your FREE subscription:
mailto:justjeanne4-@topica.com

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Hints From Helga:

Reader Donna asked:

Hanging my head in shame but I have discovered weevils
(anyway that is what I call them) in some flour that had
gotten shoved to the back of a cabinet and I have them in
lots of things now. Anyway I have really cleaned out boxes
of stuff and tossed a lot but there are some things that
are fairly freshly bought and I don't really want to toss
EVERYTHING LOL. This is turning out very expensive as it is.

I would like to know if any of your readers knows of a sure
fire way to clean the cabinets so that I will get any of the
little critters that might have escaped my cleaning rampage
so far.

Your readers have come through so many times before I know
they can help a silly woman who just wants her counter space
back. I am putting nothing in those cabinets till I am sure. LOL

* * *
We received LOTS of suggestions from you readers. Thank you
all for your help! Your suggestions follow...

* * *
I was a professional pest control technician for over
10 years... You need to do lots of work.

Empty cabinets completely, vacuum them out, then wipe
the insides with either straight vinegar, or a mix of
1:10 chlorine bleach and water. (Use one or the other,
whichever smell your prefer. DO NOT USE THEM MIXED
TOGETHER. Wipe sides, backs, tops, and bottoms. Pay
attention to corners and edges of shelves, and the little
holes in the cabinet sides where shelf supports stick in
(use Q-tips). Check behind hinges. When cabinets are dry,
you can replace the food.

Throw away any open boxes of food, no matter how new or
how expensive.

ALL REPLACED FOOD MUST BE IN CONTAINERS. The easiest way
is to buy large zip lock bags. Put each box of food in
its own bag, or small boxes of the same food, like jello
or mac&cheese, in a bag together. Then, when using any food
from the cabinet, carefully examine the box in the bag to
see if any critters are running around in the bag, before
you open it. Also examine the food after you open the box.
If you see some, just throw it away.

Getting weevils is no disgrace. We don't like to think about
this, but... When wheat is harvested, there are often many
weevil eggs in the wheat. Cleaning of the wheat cannot
possibly get rid of all the eggs. Some are too small to be
destroyed in the flour milling process, and end up in the
flour or cake mix, or other food products.

If you use the food in a timely manner, the eggs are destroyed
during cooking and are harmless. But if you leave the food in
the cabinet too long, the eggs hatch and spread all over the
cabinet and get into all the food boxes. We even had an
infestation at one time, from an old box of cake mix. (Gerry)

* * *
Put a piece of spearmint gum in the flour and then you won't
be bothered with weevils. It has worked for me for years.
(Msdaze)

* * *
A dried bay leaf put into a container of flour works very well.
I don't know if it works on other products. (Carol)

* * *
Buy a large packet of Bay Leaves and spread then around the
shelf... also put one leaf in each box as you buy them and
the EVIL WEEVIL will leave you alone. (Glo)

* * *
You'll think this strange but a lovely, older lady told me to
put down bayleaves on the shelves. Just scatter them around
and replace about every 6 months or so. They don't smell bad,
but the bugs don't like them. I haven't had a weevil return
since. Amish stores are the cheapest on the leaves I've found.
Not sure if Walmart carries the whole leaves or not. Good luck!
(John & Kelly)

* * *
After going through the whole headache of weevils, I took
everything out of the cupboard, and wiped it down with diluted
bleach water. Then my grandmother told me to put sprigs of
fresh mint in small margarine bowls and put one on each shelf.
I haven't had a problem since.

Just to be safe, if I have room in my freezer, I sometimes
store my extra mixes, Bisquick and corn meal in there. I also
put my flour sack in a plastic bag and secure with a twist tie.
(Sarah)

* * *
I use bay leaves to combat the weevil problem. I spread bay
leaves all over the shelves and I keep 5 - 6 leaves in my flour
container also. It works. (A G)

* * *
Make sure to put everything else in plastic containers, with
lids. Home Depot carries a number of bug sprays. Do yours look
like slivers that move? Make sure you ask so as to get the right
spray for the right critter. (Dianne)

* * *
Unfortunately Donna, that is exactly what you will have to do...
dump everything that is boxed. When that is done, spray your
cabinets with bug killer & close the doors. Leave them closed
overnight and then clean the inside with your favorite cleaner.

Afterward, place whole bay leaves (found in the spice isle of
your grocers) inside your cabinets. Just 1 or 2 per shelf should
do it. You can also place a bay leaf inside your canisters on
top of the flour or whatever.

When I married my hubby, everything in his cabinets had these
little critters & it was awhile before I noticed them. YUCK!
The good news is... we have been married for 16 years and they
have not returned.

I know this sounds like a lot of work but once it's done, it's
done. You need to replace the bay leaves about every 6 months.
This will also work for roaches, so I am told. Maybe it's true
because I have never had them either. (Janie)

* * *
Use bay leaves on the shelves and in flour container. (OneToe)

* * *
If you will just drop a bay leaf into you open sacks of meal
or flour or place several bay leafs in your cabinet, they will
keep the weevils away. (Cajun)

* * *
Put unopened packages in the freezer for a couple of hours and
then back on the shelf. Freezing causes the weevils, if there
are any, to go to the top and die so when you go to use the
product you can see when you open it if it was infested or not
and not worry about re-contamination. You can also do this with
the microwave, too: nuke the package for a few minutes and it
will kill any weevils in there, if there are any. (GentleH)

* * *
I always put a bay leaf in my flour, Bisquick and that kind of
product. The bay leaf keeps the little buggies away. (BarbaraK)

* * *
The weevils come from the flour itself. When flour sits and is
not used, the "eggs" that are in EVERY bag of flour are hatched.
That's why you should only buy what flour you need, rather than
huge bags that will sit. (John)

* * *
This has worked for me. Buy a bag of bay leaves and throw a few
in your cupboards. Put one leaf in each bag of flour, cereal,
etc. The critters hate bay leaves for some reason. Good luck.
(Jacq.)

* * *
I suggest you put your flour and any mixes (cake, etc.) in
refrigerator or freezer, even nuts. I know it can take up a
lot of space, but I do it and never have any trouble. I have
been told that the egg is already in the flour, so by keeping
it out then it is allowed to grow into a bug! So freezer works
for me! (Sandra)

* * *
Bay leaves crushed are supposed to work on the shelf or whole
in bags, to help prevent infestation. (Frances)

* * *
I had those little devils in Indiana and when we came to Virginia,
my neighbor told me to use bay leaves. Just drop a few in flour,
sugar, and whatever, then put them in shelves. Hey, I haven't had
any since 1982, so give it a try. (Ruth)

* * *
We once experienced a similar problem with what we called "flour
bugs". A good way of preventing a repeat infestation, is to put
regular Bay Leaves (yes, the ones you buy in the spice section of
your grocery store) in your cupboards, especially in the corners.
We tried it out of desperation, and were pleasantly surprised to
find it worked!

Just buy a big bag and start tossing them loose into your cupboards.
I don't know if this is the same problem, or if it isn't whether it
wouldn't work as well, but it's worth a try. Good luck. (Smiley)

* * *
Just put your flour and such in the refrigerator; that will keep
the weevils out. (BarbaraE)

* * *
I have heard that putting "bay leaves" in the flour, or whatever,
will keep them away! Good Luck. (Shirley D. from Missouri)

* * *
I, too, had problems in the past with weevils and other critters,
but I no longer have. My solution is: when purchasing anything
that might contain any vermin, I put the package in the freezer
for a few days - long enough to kill anything that might be alive.
Then I transfer the product into a sturdy container (Rubbermaid,
Tupperware, etc.), before putting the container into my pantry.
I have never had a problem since doing this.

I once bought a box of rice mix from a store that had a "moth"
problem. Moths had invaded the store and found their way into
any loose packages on the shelves. I had bought the rice, not
knowing that there was a problem and within a month or so, I
had a terrible time with moths invading everything in my pantry,
including boxes of plastic wrap, aluminum foil and whatever they
could find to use to breed without being disturbed.

I found the larvae all over my pantry, on the shelves, walls,
floor, behind the molding that held up the shelves, in all my
boxes of stored foods, cardboard boxes and plastic bags that I
had stored food in, had been burrowed into and I was going crazy
from the moths! I had no idea where they had come from, until I
opened this one box of rice mix, which I knew I had bought in
that particular store and that is when I found the origin of the
moths.

I went back to the store and spoke to the manager about the problem
and she told me that the moths were seasonal and she didn't feel
the need to have the store treated by an exterminator! Needless
to say, I've never shopped there again. And I warned everyone I
knew that the store had a problem.

Everything I buy now gets put into my freezer before going into
the pantry, including boxes of spaghetti. This treatment really
works! I hope this helps! (Toby)

* * *
I know how to keep weevils away; put a bay leaf in the container
that holds the flour, etc. I have found it makes a huge difference.
Hope this helps. (Kim)

* * *
I think that throwing anything away that is too far gone is a
first step. I also stick some things in the freezer and freeze
the little buggers to death. Clean the cabinets well with bleach
and soapy water. Bleach is a natural insecticide. (Diane)

Do you have a tip for Helga? Or a question for Helga?
<A HREF=" mailto:helg-@hotmail.com?subject=Tip for Helga ">
Send your question or tip to Helga </A>

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

***HOLLYWEIRD REPORT ***
You've seen The Enquirer? People? Entertainment Weekly?
Interested in the latest Hollywood scoops? Of course!
Catch the latest humorous happenings in Hollyweird Report!
Includes movie reviews and outrageous quotes from the stars!
e-mail: laughloungeholl-@topica.com

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

LITTLE VITTLES RECIPE: Pizza Dogs

Reader Jessie shares:

                 PIZZA DOGS

Glass baking dish - square or rectangle
Non-stick cooking spray
Hot dogs, sliced almost in half
Spaghetti or pizza sauce
Shredded cheese (shredded Mexican or any other)

Set oven to 375 degrees. Spray inside of glass baking dish
with cooking spray. Place hot dogs side by side in the
baking dish with sliced side up. Bake for approximately
15 minutes on middle shelf of oven.

Remove from oven and spread a layer of spaghetti or pizza
sauce over the hot dogs, making sure it goes into the
sliced part. Sprinkle lots of shredded cheese over the
sauce.

Bake for approximately 7 minutes or until the cheese is
melted and slightly brown.
<A HREF=" mailto:volunteer-@hotmail.com?subject=Kids ">
Send your favorite kids' recipe to Cat </A>

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

From a few friends to the whole world, everyone likes a party!

Join us and once a week receive recipes for mixed drinks,
appetizers and snacks, mixed with occasional humor so
you can wine, dine and entertain your guests in style!
Email: ClubCar-s-@yahoogroups.com

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

CUTE TOONS:

Trespassers Will be Shot?!?
http://www.familyhumor.com/toon/058.html

Good Book?!?
http://www.aikenslaughs.com/forfun/funny668.html

Ms. Kermit
http://hee-hee.com//i.php?P=1-1-98&R=1-9-1

Confusing Road Sign?
http://www.familyhumor.com/toon/060.html

Choosing Baby's Name
http://www.aikenslaughs.com/forfun/funny670.html

Another Dumb Sign
http://hee-hee.com//i.php?P=1-1-99&R=1-9-1

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

RECIPE: Amish Eggs

Reader Lois shares (for Willard):

This is what he is hunting.

                  AMISH EGGS

2 cups vinegar
2 Tbsp. mild yellow mustard
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. mustard seed
1 tsp. celery seed
6 small cloves
2 sliced onions
1 dozen hard boiled eggs
Mix vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, mustard seed, celery seed
and cloves in saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes. Pour over onions
and eggs. Refrigerate. Add few drops yellow food coloring, if
desired.
<A HREF=" mailto:volunteer-@hotmail.com?subject=Recipe ">
Send your favorite recipe to Cat </A>

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Jokes, Poetry, Links, Weekly Recipe, Current Events, Political
Commentary, Columnists Joseph Walker & LL Gray ... in a
conservative magazine format suitable for all family members.

IMPECCABLY CLEAN for those of Impeccable Taste.
Email: Cascade_Expre-@yahoogroups.com

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

PET PLACE

Reader Ella shares:

              HOMEMADE CAT TREATS

1-1/2 cups cooked chicken or turkey
1 large egg
2 Tablespoons chicken broth
1 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup whole wheat flour

In a blender or processor whirl chicken, egg and broth
until smooth. Scrape into bowl. Add cornmeal and 1/2 cup
flour, stir until moistened. Cover dough and refrigerate
at least 2 hrs.

Then roll out 1/4 in thick on lightly floured board. Cut
into 1/2 in squares or triangles. Scatter on 3 greased
12 x 15 baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F until golden
(about 15 min.). Remove from oven, stir in pans and let cool.

Refrigerate airtight up to 2 weeks, freeze for longer storage.
Makes about 3 cups.

Hope your kitty enjoys them! Have fun!

Do you have a favorite pet story or recipe (that's a recipe
to serve to your pet, not a recipe to cook your pet)?
We'd love to hear it!
<A HREF=" mailto:volunteer-@hotmail.com?subject=Pet Story ">
Send your favorite pet story or recipe to Cat </A>

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Xmas Lights, Toys, Motorcycles, Miter Saws and Infant Jumpsuits;
all with Life-Threatening Defects. Does one of them belong to you?

Not all product recalls make the 6 o'clock news.
We'll keep You informed of All CPSC recalls.

Email: PR_News-s-@yahoogroups.com

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

RECOMMENDED WEB SITES

Readers Ted & Dot write in:

Hi there! We would like to invite you to visit the
"Alabama Yankee's Home Page" at:

     http://pages.prodigy.net/tmayer1

There are lots of pictures for you to enjoy. We hope
that you will sign our guest book, too.

Reader Joni shares:

   Chesapeake Bay Cooking
   http://www.baycooking.com/

Reader Susan recommends:

   Recipe Substitutions
   http://homecooking.tqn.com/cs/substitutions1/

Do you have a favorite cooking, household tips, or
craft web site (maybe your own)?
Please share it...
<A HREF=" mailto:volunteer-@hotmail.com?subject=Site ">
Send your favorite web site to Cat </A>

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

RECIPE: Spicy Beef Pot Roast

Reader Mose (from Illinois) shares:

             SPICY BEEF POT ROAST

Roast (well-trimmed): sirlion tip (tri-tip), rolled rump,
or standing (prime) rib roast
Garlic cloves, whole
Vegetables: potatoes, carrots, celery (use your imagination)
Beer (1/2 bottle or can)
1/2 cup spicy tomato juice
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce (Lea & Perrins)
1 Tbsp. Kitchen Bouquet
Hot pepper sauce (optional)
1 tsp. horseradish (optional)
1 garlic clove, chopped
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped celery (optional)
1/2 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
3 to 4 heaping Tbsp. flour
2 cups milk

Poke holes about 1 to two inches deep with a sharp pointed
knife in roast. Insert one garlic button (clove) for each
pound of meat.

Brown (sear) roast on all sides in a fairly hot pan. Then
move roast to a slow cooker (crock-pot), with optional
veggies on the bottom of pot. [Suggest cutting potatoes in at
least quarters and partially pre-cooking before adding to
crockpot to assure doneness.]

In a container of choice, add 1/2 beer (drink other half ~
waste not/want not), spicy tomato juice, Worcestershire
sauce, Kitchen Bouquet, (optional - a jigger of hot pepper
sauce, horseradish), and reserve mixture.

Brown in juices left after browning meat, chopped garlic
clove, chopped onion, (optional - chopped celery & green
pepper). Pour beer/tomato juice mixture in browning pan
and de-glaze. Pour this over pot roast in slow cooker and cook
on high for about 4 to 4-1/2 hrs. Remove roast when done to
taste.

Put flour in a sealable container with salt & pepper and
milk. Shake to mix, or blend in a blender. Pour in crockpot
after removing roast, and stir on high to thicken for gravy.

A long time family & guests favorite.
<A HREF=" mailto:volunteer-@hotmail.com?subject=Recipe ">
Send your favorite recipe to Cat </A>

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

HUMOR/INSPIRATIONAL:

Reader Myron shares:

The customer in the Italian restaurant was so pleased
that he asked to speak to the chef. The owner proudly
led him into the kitchen and introduced him to the chef.

"Your veal parmigiana was superb," the customer said. "I
just spent a month in Italy, and yours is better than any
I ever had over there."

"Naturally," the chef said. "Over there, they use domestic
cheese. Ours is imported!"

Do you have a favorite humor or inspirational story?
We'd LOVE to hear it!
<A HREF=" mailto:volunteer-@hotmail.com?subject=Favorite Story ">
Send your story to Cat </A>

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

JOIN US and once a week you'll receive 3 or 4 recipes for
people who love to cook, 1 recipe for people who don't and
one healthy recipe -- all from my 40+ years-in-the-making
collection and treasures handed down from family & friends.

Email: DiningCar--@yahoogroups.com

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

RECIPE: Grilled Corn on the Cob

Reader JudyR shares:

Try this spin on an old favorite.

             GRILLED CORN ON THE COB

4 ears of corn
Butter
Curry powder
Aluminum foil

Butter each ear of corn, and sprinkle with curry powder.
Wrap each ear of corn in a sheet of aluminum foil. Place
on grill for approximately 10 minutes, or until cooked.

Note: The corn is even sweeter if you soak it in milk
before cooking.
<A HREF=" mailto:volunteer-@hotmail.com?subject=Recipe ">
Send your favorite recipe to Cat </A>

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

A Humor Magazine for Grown-ups! Delightful Surprises and
Deliciously Naughty Jokes, Poetry, Links, Current Events &
Political Commentary. You'll Laugh! You'll Think! Join Today!
**NOTE: This is an ADULT e-zine but we're never X-rated.**

Email: northcoast-@paulsfunhouse.com

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

READER COMMENTS AND REQUESTS:

Thank you all for sending in your recipes, requests,
tips, and comments! We appreciate it.

Reader Gary shares (for Linda who asked for "dog-friendly
places):

   Hi Linda, I'm putting together an Eco/Adventure package
   for Vancouver Island Canada. The package will include a
   3-day clinic on positive training practices and behavior.
   This is Canada's Hawaii!!

   www.jacksontraining.com

Reader FdeFrog recommends (for Linda):

   Go to Europe. All the restaurants and stores welcome your
   pets.

Reader Lori tells us (for Linda):

   Please let Linda know that if she is ever in Northern
   Kentucky, there is a hotel especially for dogs and cats.
   It is beautiful. PetSuite, is the name of it and it is
   a boarding hotel. Otherwise I have never had a problem
   taking my babies anywhere. Holiday Inn used to allow pets
   and so did the Red Roof Inn. Hope this helps.

Reader Nelda writes in:

   My aunt used to make Bread Pudding just for me. She would
   freeze a left-over biscuit & heels of loaf bread till she
   had enough saved up. I never watched, and should have, so
   now I'm totally in the dark about how she did it other than
   she soaked the left-over bread in milk first.

   I'm getting older and my children want to know how, as I
   have raved about this for years. Help!!! I need a recipe
   without raisins.

Any recipes for Nelda? Thanks!
<A HREF=" mailto:volunteer-@hotmail.com?subject=Bread_Pudding ">
Send bread pudding recipe for Nelda </A>

Reader ReinB shares a George Foreman grill site
(for Granny):

   This site is connected to a great one I found
   for all kinds of recipes:
   Nickaduck's Recipe Nook
   George It!
   http://members.aol.com/recipenook/georgeit.htm

Do you have a comment or question? We'd love to hear from you!
<A HREF=" mailto:volunteer-@hotmail.com?subject=Editor ">
Send comments to the editor! </A>

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ VOLUNTEER VITTLES ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

See you soon with the latest yummy and delectable
culinary treats and... more reader contributions,
suggestions, and questions... Thank you all!

To Subscribe: Send a blank e-mail to:
<A HREF=" mailto:volunteervitt-@topica.com ">
Subscribe to Volunteer Vittles </A>

Privacy Policy: Your Privacy is our business. Your
email address and/or any other personal information
will not be published or released to any outside entity
under ANY circumstances without your permission.

Questions answered or comments given by Helga are for
entertainment purposes only. The publisher, Volunteer
Vittles, and respective staff will not be liable for any
or all incidents, problems or misfortunes that may result
from such.

Copyright 2002 Cat Adams. All Rights Reserved.