Welcome Guest!
 Weird Genius
Re: Space Procured  ari-@basom.net
 Mar 05, 2004 15:05 PST

We might have to rent a truck if we want to move it all at once.
I want to use the mother board/shelving unit for my project in Biology,
drilling and vacuum pressure.
We could set me up right next to the keg and use the whole machine in all of
its glory.

We could maybe bring it in 2 or three different vans or pickups.

Where is the event?
I didn't ever get that.

Woohoo!

Ariel Basom
Rendezvous Music Booking
Jewelbox Theater Management
Fricker's Follies
ari-@basom.net
www.jewelboxtheater.com

----Original Message Follows----
From: Planet X <volcani-@yahoo.com>
To: WeirdG-@topica.com
Subject: Re: [Wierd Genius] Space Procured
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 14:55:46 -0800 (PST)

Hoooray! What is the address of the venue, again?
Also, who wants to help me move the kill-bot from the
Rendezvous to the party?
--- Honky the Clown <HonkyTh-@hotmail.com> wrote:
 In case any of you had any doubts as to whether or
not the Weird
Genius Real Science Party was going to happen, it
will. Last night I put a
deposit down to secure the venue from 10 to 2 on
April 30th.
So now the question changes from will it happen to
how cool will it
be. That I'm afraid is up to you guys: the projects
you produce and the
people you bring. Granted, I will be making the
worlds largest baking soda
and vinegar (or hydrochloric acid if Dr. Mike has
his way) volcano, but one
world's-record breaking volcano ain't enough to make
a party cool. I sure
hope you guys weren't kidding when you said you
wanted to participate in
this party :-)
Honky the Clown

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Please do not spam or banter on this list. Real
ideas, suggestions, and discussions are always
welcome, one liners and "witty retorts" are not.
Please send list requests and inquiries directly to
Honkyth-@hotmail.com.

=====
If you do not understand, or cannot read, all directions, cautions and
warnings, do not use this product.

http://search.yahoo.com