Welcome Guest!
 Weird Genius
Re: Genius List test  Eric Leuschner
 Dec 16, 2003 15:43 PST

pull his card.

 From: Planet X <volcani-@yahoo.com>
To: WeirdG-@topica.com
Subject: Re: Genius List test
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:16:40 -0800 (PST)

Titus, you have failed the Genius List test.
--- Pickle Party <tasty-@freshsquid.com> wrote:
 Wait, so I should respond? Does the first response
count or should I respond again. Or can I count this
as
a response to the original request therefore
requiring
only a confirmation response to confirm the second
response as a response responding to the first
request
for a response. Or should the third response
reference
the second request for the first response which is
the
second response to the first request?

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:09:16 -0800, Suzanne Nelson -
Pittle wrote:

Respond