Welcome Guest!
 WordOrigins
TOWFI Addendum  Melanie Crowley
 Apr 15, 2003 19:52 PDT
**Addendum**

This is an addendum to the e-mail newsletter that we just sent out. If
you haven't received the newsletter yet, you should shortly.

**New Server**

We just updated the TOWFI home page with a dedication to a friend who
recently passed away. Please let us know if you go to
http://www.takeourword.com/index.html or
http://www.takeourword.com/indexmac.html and *do not* see the dedication
to Ann FitzGerald (directly under the masthead or title/issue
number/date section). Ann would be happy to know that we are using a
dedication to her memory to help determine if everyone is going to our
new server.

All the best,
Melanie and Mike
Take Our Word For It