Welcome Guest!
 WordOrigins
Where's TOWFI?  Melanie Crowley
 Sep 21, 2003 16:28 PDT

If you happened to notice that TOWFI is missing (and takeourword.com
currently sports a GoDaddy.com "parked" page), never fear. GoDaddy
somehow did not let us know that our automatic reregistration of the
domain name (takeourword.com) didn't happen (for reasons currently
unknown), so takeourword.com was in limbo for a day or so. We've since
sorted out the limbo part (haven't sorted out the WHY part) and it
simply takes a little while for the Internet to recognize where
takeourword.com SHOULD be pointing (DNS servers and all that). You
should see TOWFI back up in the next day or so, certainly in time for
Issue 191 to be published on Tuesday evening.

This also affects e-mail to takeourword.com, so if you sent us something
in the last day or two, it may have been returned to you. Simply resend
it once TOWFI is back up.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Melanie and Mike
Take Our Word For It