Welcome Guest!
 WordOrigins
TOWFI Update  Melanie Crowley
 Mar 14, 2004 21:36 PST

Dear TOWFI subscribers:

We're still here! However, Melanie's extended business trip continues.
With her absence and Mike's 3 hour daily commute, we simply can't get
the page published, or the newsletter written. Add the fact that we are
moving house into that mix... However, Mike won't have that commute
after the end of March. Once his commute ends, we hope that we'll
either be able to get an abbreviated version of the page published every
two weeks until Melanie's trip ends, or that we'll at least be able to
get the e-mail newsletter out weekly.

Thanks for your patience!

All the best,
Melanie and Mike