TOWFI Technical Difficulties  Melanie Crowley
 Nov 07, 2001 21:29 PST

Happy November to those of you using the Gregorian calendar system!

**Slight Delay in this week's TOWFI**

Due to a small technical difficulty, publication of this week's issue
will be delayed until tomorrow. We apologize. We know that Wednesday
is already awfully late in the week to publish. However, we will be
providing you a new book review or two and new books in the book store,
in addition to everything else we normally do, so we hope it will be
worth the wait.

Thanks to those of you who have donated to TOWFI during this time when
half of all donations go to the Red Cross! We do send you a
confirmation showing that half of your donation was given to the Red
Cross so that, even though you can't write off the TOWFI donation this
year, you can write off the Red Cross portion of your donation. Bear
with us as it might take us a couple of days to get you your

Until tomorrow,
Melanie and Mike
Take Our Word For It