Welcome Guest!
 WordOrigins
Take Our Word For It Issue 187  Melanie Crowley
 Jul 02, 2003 22:43 PDT

The new issue of TOWFI has been published! http://www.takeourword.com

We're a day late this week because we haven't quite adjusted to Mike's
new work schedule. He has to get up very early and then gets home
rather late (he's got a 1.5 hour commute each way (most of it on public
transportation) - such is life in Silicon Valley). We'll be better
adjusted for the next issue of TOWFI.

Meantime we apologize for the less than skeletal nature of this
newsletter. We'll be back to providing you a NOE and other fun stuff in
the newsletter next week.

Thanks to everyone who has donated to TOWFI! You're extending TOWFI's
life and we are very grateful. We'll update the donors page this
weekend.

There are only 4 copies of Derivation left. Donate $75 or more and win
one of them.

Happy Independence Day in the U.S.!

All the best,
Melanie and Mike