Welcome Guest!
 WordOrigins
TOWFI Status  Melanie Crowley
 Jan 28, 2003 11:31 PST
Hello, TOWFI readers,

Melanie is out of town on one of those infernal extended business trips,
only home on weekends, so we will have to postpone the next new issue of
TOWFI (and this companion newsletter) until mid-February. Mike may be
able to put at least some NOEs together and send you the newsletter a
few times between now and then. He's been consumed with computer
upgrades and problems, but things are finally coming together for him in
that area. Meantime, thank you for your patience and we will get back
to our regular publishing schedule as soon as possible.

All the best,
Melanie and Mike
Take Our Word For It
http://www.takeourword.com