Welcome Guest!
 akunet
Re: Psychiatrist in Karachi  Ayisha Bashir
 Jun 03, 2007 03:52 PDT

As far as I know, Dr.Riffat is full time faculty at AKUH. If you are looking
for a private clinic, Dr.Shifa Naeem is good, she used to be at AKUH when I
was in fourth year but she now works at home where she has a private clinic.
Her number should be available at the psych clinic in AKU.

 From: Wajeeha Jaffer <wajeeha-@gmail.com>
To: aku-@topica.com
Subject: Re: Psychiatrist in Karachi
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 10:33:44 +0100

Salams again,
Does anyone know if Dr Riffat Zaman does any private clinics outside
AKU...apparently her AKU clinic is fully booked for the next month?

Jazakallah for all your helpful responses,
Wajeeha
Class of 2003

On 5/23/07, saad.shafqat <saad.s-@aku.edu> wrote:

There are several.

Dr Murad Khan at AKUH for a while he was overbooked and wasn't accepting
new patients but I understand he is now. Other staff psychiatrists at AKUH

Naim Siddiqui, Syed Ahmer, Haider Naqvi, Ehsanullah Syed are also all
excellent. Outside AKU, I'd recommend Dr Uzma Ambreen, who has a clinic at
Hilal-e-Ahmer (Teen Talwar).

Saad