Welcome Guest!
 Internet Alchemy
Re: XML::RSSLite  Ian Davis
 May 04, 2000 18:08 PDT

On Friday, May 05, 2000, 1:56:33 AM, Scott wrote:

 Ian, if your benchmark allows you to switch input sources to some of the
other OCS aggregations I listed earlier, I think it would be keen to
see the stats on those, too.

I don't see why not - I'll do it this weekend if I get time. The main
alternative is scriptingNews (1 & 2). Anything else?

Ian

--
http://InternetAlchemy.org/