Welcome Guest!
 Internet Alchemy
RE: My RDF Style  jimbo-@hotmail.com
 Jun 06, 2003 17:51 PDT

 I don't think this is solely RDF's problem. What mechanism do I use to
associate the identifier "Jimmy Cerra" with a real thing in our
Universe?

In our Universe, it is a cultural convention. With computers, a
convention should be defined. Couldn't XLink be used to associate
identifiers with machine-readable documents? Perhaps something like:

<r:Description
r:about="&uri;"
r:type="&uriForClassOfMachineReadableDocuments;"
xlink:type="simple"
xlink:title="My Plan To Take Over The Universe"
xlink:href="&uri;"
/>

Just a thought.

--
Jimmy Cerra

] "I have learned these days, never to limit
] anyone else due to my own limited
] imagination." - Dr. Mae C. Jemison