Welcome Guest!
 Internet Alchemy
The list resurfaces!  Ian Davis
 Nov 12, 2002 06:53 PST
Hi to all new and old subscribers to the alchemy discussion list! Most
of you will probably have forgotten that you subscribed to this list
since it has been dormant for about two years (I think the last
message was from me in Jan 2001!)

I thought I'd give you all a ping to see if you're still there and let
you know how to unsubscribe if you want to (see the footer of this
email).

Some of you might know that I've left Calaba, the startup I formed
with James Carlyle two years ago. We had a lot of fun designing
faceted directories and search engines but it was becoming clear that
commercial success wasn't going to happen. I'm currently doing some
work for the company that bought Calaba's technology and looking
around for something interesting to get stuck into when this gig is up
early next year.

What about the rest of you? What is everyone up to these days?

All the best,

Ian