Welcome Guest!
 Internet Alchemy
Re: Accessible web design  Ian Davis
 Nov 13, 2002 00:54 PST
On Tuesday, 12 November 2002 at 15:06, jeff thomas wrote:

 I'm in the process of setting up a basic literacy & numeracy site
with an accent on accessibility, reaching all sections of the web
community. Feedback is welcomed from anyone with experience in
this field.
Have you got an address for the site?

Is the site primarily aimed at adults with learning difficulties or is
it for children? My sister-in-law is a teacher who works with brain
injured adults and she might be interested in what you're doing.

Ian