Welcome Guest!
 Internet Alchemy
Re: Welcome back!  Responsive Database Services Limited
 Jan 18, 2001 03:38 PST
Please don't copy your mail to me anymore!

In message <0.1700007245.186982715-@topica.com>, Ian
Davis <ia-@internetalchemy.org> writes
 Hi Silvio,

On Wednesday, January 17, 2001, 1:48:42 PM, Silvio wrote:

 I've been a lurker for the last 3 months on RSS-DEV, and so I'm happy
that you, Ian, pointed out the importance of that project to this list
and to the Internet community in general (BTW, I don't know if on this
list there are some members from RSS-DEV, but I would really like to
thank all of them for the great job they're doing). Especially, I like
the fact that RDF is now widely used as I believe that this
revolutionary technology can really change the face of the Web.
I think the support RSS is actually the the reason why RDF is now so
widely used. I noticed a large jump in traffic on the rdf-interest
list while the RSS-DEV effort was underway. RSS has become the killer
app for RDF. Sometimes I wonder whether it will be the only app...

Ian

Archive: http://www.topica.com/lists/alchemy/read

T O P I C A -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01

rdsl
serving global telecoms businesses daily with customised electronic newsfeeds
rd-@rdsl.co.uk
http://www.rdsl.co.uk
phone : +44 1582 480080
The information contained in this message is privileged and confidential,
and intended only for the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is
strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error please forward it to: rd-@rdsl.co.uk.
Thank you.