Welcome Guest!
 Internet Alchemy
Fear of Flying  Ian Davis
 Jan 23, 2001 02:29 PST

Just came across a great little site for all those people who worry
about all the flying they have to do. At AmIGoingDown [1] you enter
your starting airport and destination and the site calculates your
chance of dying based on that route's safety record. Apparently I have
a 1 in 646979 chance of dying when I go to the GSM World Conference
next month. Reassuringly slim.

Ian

[1] http://www.amigoingdown.com