Welcome Guest!
 Arogya
Clinical methods in Ayurveda  Jiva Ayurveda
 Feb 16, 2006 04:05 PST

<http://www.ayurvedic.org/arogya/ayu-top1.gif>
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/arogya/ayur-top7.jpg>
Volume 6: Issue 1
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/arogya/ayur-top3.jpg>

<http://www.ayurvedic.org/arogya/dr-photo.jpg>
Dr Partap Chauhan

<http://www.ayurvedic.org/arogya/ayurspeak.jpg>
Clinical methods in
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayurveda/week_topic_98.asp?nm1=AyurSpeak>
Ayurveda
Ayurveda is often called as a samakaalina sastra (a science of all
times). The fundamentals of this ancient science are simple and easily
applicable to all eras. In fact, a majority of modern medical science
principles are based on the fundamentals of Ayurveda.
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayurveda/week_topic_98.asp?nm1=AyurSpeak>
Read more...

<http://www.ayurvedic.org/arogya/news-events1.gif>

Jiva launches <http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayurveda/events.asp#mind>
Ayurveda and Mind workshop
Jiva launched its fourth workshop - Ayurveda and Mind - in its series of
residential courses on January 31st, 2006. Mr Pushpender Chauhan, SDM,
Faridabad, inaugurated the workshop at the Jiva Research Institute. Mr
Rishi Pal Chauhan, President, Jiva Research Institute, welcomed the
students from various countries such as the United States, the United
Kingdom, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Lithuania, and Mexico. Read more...
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayurveda/events.asp#mind>

<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayurveda/events.asp#workshops> Jiva's Global
Ayurveda Workshops
Organize an Ayurveda workshop near you

If you've always wanted to learn more about Ayurveda in India, but have
found it difficult to organize a trip abroad, we have a solution for
you. Jiva can set up a workshop in your area-no matter where you are on
the planet. In keeping with our mission to bring authentic, affordable
Ayurveda to every home, we will work with you to set up a customized
educational program to meet your exact requirements.
Read more... <http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayurveda/events.asp#workshops>

<http://www.ayurvedic.org/arogya/ayurtastes-img.gif>

Ginger
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayurveda/ayur-tastes19.asp?nm1=AyurTastes>
Slices
Ginger slices or Nimboo adrakh is an excellent remedy for increasing
digestive fire and appetite. Ginger helps to eliminate ama (or toxins)
from the body, which is considered the prime cause of all diseases
according to Ayurveda.
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayurveda/ayur-tastes19.asp?nm1=AyurTastes>
Read more...

Share your recipe!
Do you have a vegetarian recipe that you enjoy? Share it
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayubasics/recipe_form.asp> with us!

<http://www.ayurvedic.org/arogya/wonder-herb1.gif>

<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayubasics/aloe.asp?nm=Common%20Herbs&nm2=Aloe%
20Vera> Kumari (Aloe Vera)
Aloe Vera pulp has innumerable healing properties. It is moisturizing
and anti-aging, and therefore used in skin lotions often. When taken
internally, it benefits the circulatory system, liver and spleen. It is
also effective in a variety of stomach and digestive disorders. Read
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayubasics/aloe.asp?nm=Common%20Herbs&nm2=Aloe%
20Vera> more...

<http://www.ayurvedic.org/arogya/ayunique-clinic1.gif>

Pre-menstrual
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayunique/diseaseinfocus19.asp?nm=Disease in
Focus - PMS> Syndrome
Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) is a group of symptoms related to the
menstrual cycle. PMS symptoms may occur anytime during the week or even
a week or before your period (menstruation or monthly bleeding) starts
and usually go away once it starts. Menopause, when monthly periods
stop, brings an end to PMS. Read more...
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayunique/diseaseinfocus19.asp?nm=Disease in
Focus - PMS>

<http://www.ayurvedic.org/arogya/home-tip1.gif>

Recipe for Amenorrhea and Dysmenorrhea
Ingredients:
Dill seeds - 10 grams
Carrot seeds - 10 grams
Fenugreek seeds - 10 grams
Radish seeds - 10 grams

Method:
Make a fine powder of the ingredients listed above and take one
teaspoonful twice daily with warm water.

<http://www.ayurvedic.org/arogya/pixel.gif>
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayurveda/events.asp#workshops>
<mailto:nee-@jiva.com>

<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayurveda/events.asp#newbook>

<http://www.ayurvedic.org/arogya/response-link.gif>

We will be glad to know your comments, suggestions and views on how
Arogya can be more useful to you. Write to us at cont-@jiva.com for
feedback and suggestions.

Disclaimer: All material provided in the Arogya newsletter is meant for
educational and informational purposes only. None of it is intended to
replace the services of your own physician regarding the applicability
of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or
medical condition.

Ayunique <http://www.ayunique.com/> | AyurBuyer
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/ayurbuyer> | JCA
<http://www.ayurvedic.org/jca>

Copyright C 2006. Jiva <http://www.jiva.com/> Institute.
<http://www.jiva.com/> All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
http://www.jiva.com <http://www.jiva.com/>

SUBSCRIPTION/UNSUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
To subscribe to Arogya, send an e-mail to: arogya-s-@topica.com
To unsubscribe to Arogya, send an e-mail to:
arogya-un-@topica.com

ABOUT AROGYA
Arogya, which means 'health' in Sanskrit, is a newsletter sent out by
Jiva Ayurveda. The Arogya newsletter provides tips for healthy living
according to the principles of Ayurveda-including recipes, home
remedies, diets, various yogic exercises and more. It is meant for
individuals interested in maintaining and improving their health, as
well as for doctors, nurses, researchers, and medical or health
professionals.

If you enjoy receiving Arogya, please forward it to a friend. Send
comments and suggestions to in-@jiva.com. In case you are also
interested in getting our education or culture-based newsletters, you
can subscribe to them from our website at www.jiva.com/newsletter