Welcome Guest!
 Ascii
Live videochatting advice on any subject of life  nana-@yahoo.com
 Apr 07, 2001 03:52 PDT
Dear friend,
I was really excited to have a very exciting chat experience
on net,I wanted to share experience with my group friends.
It has variety of rooms,variety of experts giving live video chatting
counciling on any of subject.They have experts on all subjects of
life,business,disease,
councling,matrimonials,friendship,arts,games,movies
spiritual,philosofical,dating,All subjects of life.
I really enjoyed .So I am sharing an experience with my
e friends.Just go to the site given below and register yourself and
start chatting.

http://videochatlive.cjb.net/

I think you also will enjoy this experience.
All the best

Live videochatting advice on any subject of life