Welcome Guest!
 Ascii
ATTN: club "Ascii" OWNER.  aalika a
 Jun 29, 2001 21:34 PDT
Dear Kim G,
We invite you to add your Club to the Art-Bridge Directory.
(http://www.art-bridge.com/directory/abdir.htm). Art-Bridge is not
simply a database, which provides art resouces. These listings are
cherry picked; the site itself is democratic and non-commission. It is
the first of its kind, open window, for artists promoting their works
and services. Its goal and purpose is to bring, commission-free, the
BEST ART RESOURCES available.
Your club, listed on a highly visited location, benefits from the
magnified traffic and the sexy and attractive exposure. Art-Bridge grew
full cloth from visitors' ideas; from your ideas... And if traffic
/visitor volume are true indicators we must be doing something right.
Check us out for yourself.
Add you FREE listing to
http://www.art-bridge.com/forms/club_submission_form.htm.
The Stuff at Arthbys.com