Welcome Guest!
 austin-bikes
Re: [austin-bikes] Amy Babich write-in?  Mike Dahmus
 Apr 21, 1999 10:58 PDT
As somebody who would rather see Babich on the council than anybody else in
that race, my advice is to not throw away your vote. The 'burbs are
_blanketed_ with signs for the anti-environmentalist candidates, and we'd be
better off with Goodman than with the pave-it-over crowd. This race seems to
me to be dangerous enough that it's not a good time to send a message.

Mike Dahmus
http://www.io.com/~mdahmus/