Welcome Guest!
 Avia Updates
MAAM P-61 and WWII Weekend  Fred Pierce
 May 08, 2006 14:53 PDT

Avialantic Updates - May 2006
==============================
No need for commentary from me – just follow the links and be rewarded.

P-61 Press Release:
What you’ve been waiting for - http://www.maam.org/p61/p61_pr_0506.htm

World War II Weekend:
What it’s really about - http://www.managedmusic.com/launch.html

Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks, and please, if you need an
address change, remember this list is self-service and follow the
instructions below, or simply resubscribe.

Thanks,

fdp

P.S. see the Avialantic events calendar for more upcoming aviation
activities – http://www.avialantic.com/php/avia_events.php

EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGES: Please don't ask me to add someone to the list or
change an email address. Only the owner of the email account can do
that. Here's how to change an email address:
From the old account just send a message to
avialantic--@topica.com or, if you have closed the account
just forget about it. The important part is to send a message from your
new email address to avialantic-@topica.com so that I don't
lose you.
That's all there is to it!

Fred Pierce - fpie-@avialantic.com
Avialantic - Mid Atlantic Aviation on the Web -
http://www.avialantic.com
MAAM WWII Weekend June 2-4 2006 http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html
Mid Atlantic Air Museum - http://www.maam.org
World Airshow News - the Airshow Magazine -
http://www.worldairshownews.com