Welcome Guest!
 Avia Updates
NY Times WWII Weekend video  Fred Pierce
 Jul 16, 2006 15:41 PDT

Avialantic Updates - July 2006
==============================

A great MAAM WWII Weekend video on NY Times web site - nytimes.com.
Scroll down a bit to the videos. I guess it will be in the "other
videos" aftertoday.

Enjoy!

fdp

EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGES: Please don't ask me to add someone to the list or

change an email address. Only the owner of the email account can do
that.

Here's how to change an email address:
From the old account just send a message to

avialantic--@topica.com or, if you have closed the account
just

forget about it. The important part is to send a message from your new

email address to avialantic-@topica.com so that I don't lose
you.
That's all there is to it!

Fred Pierce - fpie-@avialantic.com
Avialantic - Mid Atlantic Aviation on the Web -
http://www.avialantic.com
MAAM WWII Weekend June 2-4 2006 http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html
Mid Atlantic Air Museum - http://www.maam.org
World Airshow News - the Airshow Magazine -
http://www.worldairshownews.com