Welcome Guest!
 Avia Updates
First show coverage  Fred Pierce
 Jun 13, 2002 15:24 PDT
WWII Weekend Coverage
A nice article and photos by Jon Shimer, honored friend, first-time
participant, and fellow lounger under the SR-5 is online at
www.aero-news.net. Itís on todayís (June 13) menu but it looks like they
keep them around for a while. Look for WWII in Reading. If you canít
find it let me know Ė I have a copy I can email to you.

Also some great photos of the Paper Dolls reminding the troops what they
are fighting for at

Thanks to all for making this yearís show the best ever!

More news later...

Fred Pierce - fpie-@avialantic.com
MAAM Transportation Show September 21-22 2002
Mid Atlantic Air Museum - http://www.maam.org
Avialantic - Mid Atlantic Aviation on the Web -
World Airshow News - the Airshow Magazine -

WWII Weekend Participants (past & present) Links:

Col. Morgan and the Memphis Belle (and Dauntless Dotty) -
the Flying Tigers Association - http://www.flyingtigersavg.com/index.htm

Black Sheep - http://www.acepilots.com/misc_baa_baa.html#top
Bill Fili's Passage to Valhalla - http://www.ploiesti.net
Dick Rossi's autobiography -
the Yankee Air Force - http://www.yankeeairmuseum.org
the National Warplane Museum - http://www.warplane.org/
Hannan & McKenna - http://members.aol.com/cabarethm/
Ghost Wings - http://www.ghostwings.com
7th Battalion Black Watch 1939-45 Re-Enactors
Gross Deutschland - http://members.xoom.com/gdgrenadier/index.html
Oberkommando der Luftwaffe - http://members.aol.com/larry5337/luft.html
American Military Medical Impressions - http://www.ww2medicine.org
Larry Kelly (Panchito, Bamboo Bomber) -