Welcome Guest!
 Avia Updates
a Voice from the Past  Fred Pierce
 Jun 14, 2011 18:14 PDT

Yes, rumors of my demise are greatly exaggerated. I am quite alive and
well thank you, but have been seriously diverted from aviation these
last few years. I hope you all will forgive this sudden intrusion and
especially my not even getting a reminder out for the Mid Atlantic Air
Museum's World War II show for the last couple of years. I've been that
busy and in fact this year missed only the second of the 21 shows.

Since I am now a full-time resident of Downeast Maine, in the beautiful
town of Lubec, fully immersed in life here, particularly in producing
concerts and exploring the rich musical opportunities here, I am not
certain what the future of Avialantic holds. I am still happy to be
hosting the Mid Atlantic Air Museum and Berlin Airlift Historical
Foundation web sites, and am (to my knowledge) the sole online source of
Dwayne O'Brien's "Song Pilot" CD, and will keep it all going as long as
I keep my day job or am otherwise solvent.

I have some ideas bouncing around as to what I might do with the
Avialantic site if I ever find time, and would be interested in hearing
your thoughts. Below I'll include the URLS of my current projects and
invite you to come visit one of the most beautiful towns in the U.S. (we
have a grass municipal airport - very well kept!). Here's hoping this
finds you all well and that the silence won't be quite so long next
time. Thank you for sticking around (we'll see how many bounces I get
when I hit "send."

Fred Pierce - Cobscook Bay Music
www.cobscookbaymusic.com www.avialantic.com
www.lubecbicentennial.org www.cobscookbay.com