Welcome Guest!
 Avia Updates
Mid Atlantic Air Museum store  Fred Pierce
 Dec 02, 2006 16:44 PST

Avialantic Updates - December 2006
==================================

Announcing the all-new MAAM online store!

Fast and fully stocked with apparal, CD's, DVD's, simulators, mugs,
models, books, and you can even buy your WWII Weekend tickets there!
Visit the "Widow's Web" and click the Restoration link to see photos of
progress up to the end of October and be sure to check out the P-61 RC
Model (if only I had room for it!). You can make donations to the P-61
Restoration Fund in the store also. Just head for maam.org and follow
the links or if you're in a hurry go directly to the store:
http://www.maam.org/php/xcart/

My best to all for a wonderful Holiday Season.

fdp

Fred Pierce - fpie-@avialantic.com
Avialantic - Mid Atlantic Aviation on the Web -
http://www.avialantic.com
MAAM WWII Weekend June 1-3 2007 http://www.maam.org/maamwwii.html
Mid Atlantic Air Museum - http://www.maam.org
World Airshow News - the Airshow Magazine -
http://www.worldairshownews.com
EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGES: Please don't ask me to add someone to the list or
change an email address. Only the owner of the email account can do
that. Here's how to change an email address:
From the old account just send a message to
avialantic--@topica.com or, if you have closed the account
just forget about it. The important part is to send a message from your
new email address to avialantic-@topica.com so that I don't
lose you. That's all there is to it!