Welcome Guest!
 AwesomePower
STUDENT HEALED OF ASTHMA  Lists Awesomepower
 Feb 03, 2003 16:24 PST

------=_NextPart_000_0083_01C2CBA0.B328DA00

From www.Awesomepower.Net

AOG.org NEWS: (ag.org)
** CHI ALPHA STUDENT HEALED OF ASTHMA

   "One of the best things God has done for me," said Zechariah
   Brewer, a sophomore at Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge,
   "is heal me of asthma."

   When Brewer was in the 10th grade, he began using an inhaler
   because of occasional breathing problems. Within a year, he was
   put on daily medications. Over the next few years, the dosages
   were increased.

   By the time the business administration major, who accepted Christ
   when he was 15 years old, entered college he was resigned to the
   fact that he was going to have to cope with asthma for the rest of
   his life. But, early in the fall semester he decided to try
   something he had never considered before.

   "I went to a Chi Alpha prayer meeting after work and asked Campus
   Missionary Nick Callaway to pray for my healing," said Brewer. "He
   gathered a few other believers, and they laid hands on me and
   began to pray."

   The next morning, Brewer went out for a run and to his amazement
   his lungs were healed. From that point on, he has been walking
   around breathing more freely than he has in years. All it took was
   a simple prayer of faith.

   "I told God, 'I know You've healed many people, and I want to
   believe that You'll heal me,' " Brewer said. "That was when my
   prayer was answered."

   --Dana Edson

------=_NextPart_000_0083_01C2CBA0.B328DA00

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial>From <A
href="http://www.Awesomepower.Net">www.Awesomepower.Net</A> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV>----------------------------------------------------------------------</DIV>
<DIV>AOG.org NEWS: (ag.org)<BR>** CHI ALPHA STUDENT HEALED OF ASTHMA
<BR><BR>   "One of the best things God has done for me," said
Zechariah <BR>   Brewer, a sophomore at Louisiana State University,
Baton Rouge, <BR>   "is heal me of asthma."<BR><BR>   When
Brewer was in the 10th grade, he began using an inhaler <BR>   because
of occasional breathing problems. Within a year, he was <BR>   put on
daily medications. Over the next few years, the dosages <BR>   were
increased.<BR><BR>   By the time the business administration major,
who accepted Christ <BR>   when he was 15 years old, entered college
he was resigned to the <BR>   fact that he was going to have to cope
with asthma for the rest of <BR>   his life. But, early in the fall
semester he decided to try <BR>   something he had never considered
before.<BR><BR>   "I went to a Chi Alpha prayer meeting after work and
asked Campus <BR>   Missionary Nick Callaway to pray for my healing,"
said Brewer. "He <BR>   gathered a few other believers, and they laid
hands on me and <BR>   began to pray."<BR><BR>   The next
morning, Brewer went out for a run and to his amazement <BR>   his
lungs were healed. From that point on, he has been walking <BR>
around breathing more freely than he has in years. All it took was
<BR>   a simple prayer of faith.<BR><BR>   "I told God, 'I
know You've healed many people, and I want to <BR>   believe that
You'll heal me,' " Brewer said. "That was when my <BR>   prayer was
answered."<BR><BR>   --Dana

</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0083_01C2CBA0.B328DA00--