Welcome Guest!
 B0x7 Stuff
Re: Anyone here  Ray or Sheryl Dieatrick
 Oct 25, 2000 16:56 PDT
Hi,
Could you tell me how to save my bookmarks to disk?
Best regards,
Sheryl

Spessa wrote:

 THERE ISN'T ANYONE HERE!@#

webma-@b0x7.com wrote:
 Nothing is required of you... if you have questions about anything
related to roms, or hacking, oh anything basically, you can ask it on
here, and maybe get a fast response.

harvey olive wrote:

What is it you require me to do? This is a new medium to me.
Kind Regards

Harvey

Streamline International Inc.
http://www.angelfire.com/myband/streamline