Welcome Guest!
 B0x7 Stuff
RE: Anyone here  Spessa
 Oct 25, 2000 20:25 PDT
With IE, the newest version anyway, you can go to Favorites in the menu
bar and select "organize favorites" and there's an option to create your
own folder. Create it and name it whatever you want, and if you can't
find it, do a start/find/files or folders and enter the name of the file
you named.

Spessa wrote:
 What versions of both are you running?

webma-@b0x7.com wrote:
 go to
C:/Program Files/Netscape/ and find it in there somewhere,
for ie...i dunno where they keep them

Ray or Sheryl Dieatrick wrote:

Hi,
I use both.
Sheryl

webma-@b0x7.com wrote:

 well....depends on what you use, netscape or ie?

Ray or Sheryl Dieatrick wrote:

Hi,
Could you tell me how to save my bookmarks to disk?
Best regards,
Sheryl

Spessa wrote:

 THERE ISN'T ANYONE HERE!@#

webma-@b0x7.com wrote:
>Nothing is required of you... if you have questions about anything
related to roms, or hacking, oh anything basically, you can ask it on
here, and maybe get a fast response.

harvey olive wrote:

> What is it you require me to do? This is a new medium to me.
> Kind Regards
>
> Harvey
>
> Streamline International Inc.
> http://www.angelfire.com/myband/streamline
> hol-@optusnet.com.au

Get email and like it! Upgrade your brain with informative
newsletters from IDG. From hot products to high-speed LANs,
Linux to Novell, we’ve got the email you want--FREE at Topica!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaKkb1djTOb1FGozc/PCWorld

http://click.topica.com/aaaaKkb1djTOb1FMH7c/PCWorld

http://im.yahoo.com